…some exam. errr… that’s when you get an award right??
So,… it goes the same… like the tags… what?? you forgot?? The tragedy of me-getting-tagged-rarely-by-anyone….remember? Yeah… there you go…
So, its the same thing when it comes to Awards… I seldom get an award…any award…
… and when this seldom happens…it sends me to Cloud # 9 (yeah, we can watch the world go by…up on cloud # 9….oops sorry!!!) *please forgive me (for my love for Bryan Adams)…I dont know what to do…please forgive me… I cant stop loving you…*
ohkay OHKAY…. back to the Award…
Here are the rooolzzz:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you
2. Copy the award and put it on your Blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself
4. Post a picture you love (e.g. a person you adore etc.)
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to
First thing first….
Once again…Thank You Ramit for this Award😀 … I guess I like bald guys even more now😛
Time for 3 things that I Love about myself …
you mean THREEE things that I LOVE about MYSELF??? (now that’s DIFFICULT for me)
Lemme give it a try….
1) I Love my ability to eat even when I am full till neck…you know stomach bhar jata hai but neeyat nahi… I can give tough competition to my Bhai and Dad (both in one Team) *I Love Exaggerating*
2) I know I talk too much…but at the same time I find myself listening to those who need someone to listen to them (I often find myself alone in such situations, so I try to make up for others so that they don’t feel that helpless)
3) I Love how I follow the rule of “If you fall…get up and try again” when it comes to Love. I fall… I get hurt… I get up… I try again, right from the beginning… I fall again (more hurt than before)… I again get up to try again…the vicious circle goes on and on… my will power is commendable…or rather my patience … emmm… BOTH I say🙂
This one was predictable I’m sure…
The Pic that I LOVE the most….I mean THE MOST…
I would like to take this opportunity to extend this Award to the following:
Silent Expressions – Aniruddha (for being the first one to complete the tag that I extented to him)
Blessed By The Eternal Sunshine – Atul (for having absolutely no correlation between the posts and their respective titles)
Life, through my eyes… – Chandni (for the brilliant stories she is coming up with these days)
The Blog Shall Set You Free- Parv (he can write poems on anything and everything under the sun)
Mindzpeak – Shobhit (to encourage him to write more regularly…as in MORE REGULARLY🙂 )
And as the trend is on…lemme also break the rule and add one more name to the list:
VATSAP? – Amrit (the guy seems a lil low…err.. rather very low these days…this is to cheer him up) – well…err…dont know if it would be worth lifting up your mood….but then…I cant think of anything else….so cheeer up!!! Hope to see you back with your Brand Amrit posts….😀