Yes, my blog!!!
There is a reason why it’s named ‘I for an Eye’. People often add ‘….makes the whole world blind’ when I share the name of my blog. They ask me why I have kept such a name for my blog. Then I have to tell them that the first is the capital letter “I” and not ‘Eye’. Even then the name is a puzzle. No one as yet has figured out the reason behind the name. And I hardly intended to explain it to them. But today when I am writing about my blog, it would be incomplete if I do not mention it.
“I for an Eye” means that “I (as body, mind and soul) belong to a specific Eye (or pair of eyes)“.
This blog has given me immense pleasure of writing. It has experienced the days of eternal love and then there was a gap of months and years when I did not even see it. The blog has shared my joys, has flaunted my success, has hid my tears and has divided my helplessness.
With this A to Z Challenge, I want to get myself to the routine of blogging regularly. I can’t let it wait for me the way it did, being associated with Dino too; the blog is really my confidant.
NOTE: This post is a submission towards AtoZ Challenge.
Theme – A-to-Z Challenge [April 2014]
- A for Aks on April 01, 2014 (Tuesday)
- B for Being able to Breathe on April 02, 2014 (Wednesday)
- C for Creativity on April 03, 2014 (Thursday)
- D for Dino on April 04, 2014 (Friday)
- E for Equality on April 05, 2014 (Saturday)
- F for Food Food on April 07, 2014 (Monday)
- G for Gift Good God on April 08, 2014 (Tuesday)
- H for Henna on April 09, 2014 (Wednesday)