Once upon a time, there was a stupid girl who did not know what to do with her life. Then one day she was forced to create a blog. Her life lit up as if she met the prince charming of her life.
Oh yeah, when you take up writing, when you write something that you like and when you are able to connect with one person out there through your writing; that is how you feel.
It is a therapy that I recommend to each and everyone out there who needs a vent to ‘let it out’.
I advertise it, but not as a ‘skill’. As a ‘tool’ instead to say things which are unsaid and unshared, things which affect you, things that you think no one would understand. This is the way to put them up for others to read and let them figure out if it was a fiction or a real experience.
It is not about being a good writer; it is about being able to share what’s there in you and being able to connect with someone who probably thinks the same way.
There are many benefits of incorporating writing in your lifestyle:
- It could be your best friend, with which you can share your darkest of truth without the fear of it being spread out. Whether or not you share your writing publicly or keep it private is a different thing. Putting it out on a paper or typing it into the computer itself will make you feel better.
- If you share it publicly; there is a possibility of making new friends or sharing deeper bonds with the ones you already have, if you are able to connect with the chords of their heart.
- Try story narration and you can think, live, behave, talk, walk like different characters you would write about.
- You can make you enemies a character in your story and can take revenge by killing them at the end of the story. 😛
- If you continue to write for a longer time, there would be a time when you would reflect back and think that you have come a long way.
- And as they say practice is the key to perfection, who knows one day we might be reading your book; inspiring many others. 🙂
Give yourself the liberty to be free of the thoughts that bother you. Write Write and WRITE!!!